Why choose serviced accommodation? There are many benefits of choosing a serviced apartment over alternative accommodation solutions:
- Space. Serviced apartments typically offer lots of space for guests – with areas to work, cook, relax and sleep.
- Amenities. They are a ‘home away from home’ with private cooking facilities and, usually, laundry facilities. Guests will normally get a proper area to work such as a desk or table – rather than resorting to a laptop in bed.
- Flexibility. Serviced apartments also offer guests flexibility and freedom – guests are free to come and go as they wish and have their entirely own schedule.
- Staffed support. A stay in a serviced apartment will provide guests with hotel-like amenities such as cleaning, maintenance and staffed service. Operators often offer added extras such as: bespoke welcome hampers for a guest’s arrival; the availability of shopping services where guests can pre-select goods for delivery; ironing and dry-cleaning services; meet and greets and chauffeur driven arrival.
- Cost-effective. Serviced apartments also tend to be more cost effective than alternative accommodation, especially for longer stays.
- Self-contained. From a safety / social distancing point of view, serviced apartments are self-contained environments, with less communal areas, and many offer contact free check-ins.
- Interior design. Most serviced accommodation operators pride themselves on their attention to interior design so guests can enjoy lifestyle enhancing designs during their stay.