We have put extensive measures in place to provide a safe environment for all our guests and we are accredited by the CSC Covid-19 accreditation scheme.
Our Stay Safe With Us programme offers a new elevation of cleanliness and hospitality behavioural standards in order to provide all our guests with an assurance of safety and security during their stay. We are closely monitoring and following advice and guidance from the UK Government, health authorities and the World Health Organisation.
We also have ISAAP Quality & Comfort Certification which confirms:
• We have been rigorously assessed by ISAAP to verify that we meet the required service, quality and comfort standard and that the guest experience is maximised
• We are marketing our properties in line with the guest experience
• We adhere to industry best practice
Our guests can book and stay with confidence, knowing they are booking with a company that holds ISAAP Quality & Comfort Certified status and that we have met the established standard of ISAAP assessment requirements, giving assurance to the consumer that the prescribed QCC standards have been achieved for the guest’s enjoyment.
Our protocols to keep our guests and staff safe
- To view our current Covid-19 policy please click here.
- Please see our most recent Stay Safe With Us guide here.
- For those guests quarantining who have requested the care package instead of the weekly housekeeping, please find this procedure attached here.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitisation:
- Selgiene Ultra will be used before each stay to ensure all hard surfaces throughout the apartment are sanitised
- Hand sanitiser will be placed in staff rooms for all maintenance and housekeeping staff members to use
- Flying Butler will continue to wash all linen at high temperatures for optimal disinfection
- Flying Butler continues to evaluate new technological advancements to enhance sanitisation and cleaning standards
Physical and Social Distancing:
- All apartments are self-contained and do not require guests to use shared kitchen amenities
- All check-ins are contactless and self-check in
- Should maintenance or housekeeping staff be required to enter an apartment, staff will wear appropriate PPE (disposable gloves and face mask) and maintain social distancing
Safe Behavioural Practices:
- All guests will receive communications about COVID-19 best practices and property requirements
- Any staff member reported unwell will be immediately self-isolated
- All employees have been fully trained on the Stay Safe With Us programme, sanitisation protocols, and equipment and procedures are regularly reinforced in every team meeting
- All maintenance and housekeeping staff are required to wear appropriate PPE (masks and disposable gloves) when in an apartment
- Our weekly housekeeping including cleaning, tidying and hoovering is free of charge and has recommenced as standard for all guests
- We are still offering our contact-free Care Package as an alternative service, but this needs to be requested by our guests who need to quarantine for the beginning of their stay and/or would prefer that our staff not enter the apartment for the duration of their quarantine period/booking. It is no longer mandatory that our quarantining guests receive our Care Package service. If ANY of our guests would prefer our Care Package service, they can notify us in 2 ways: either by calling/emailing us, or by completing our Pre-Arrival Survey: https://www.flyingbutler.com/forms/housekeeping-service.
- Guests with a positive case of Covid-19 are asked to inform our Guest Services team immediately so that we can arrange a contact-free Care Package to replace the weekly housekeeping.
- Full service versus Care Package is summarised below:
- Our housekeepers and maintenance technicians will enter the apartment at some point between 9am and 6pm on your dedicated service day to complete the following:
- Replacement of bed linen
- Replacement of towels
- Replacement of bin bags
- Cleaning and tidying of all rooms and surface tops
- Cleaning and hoovering of all flooring
- Boiler check
- Heating check
- Hot water check
- General maintenance check
Our housekeepers make a contact-free delivery of the following items:
- Fresh linen
- Fresh towels
- Bin bags
- Toilet roll
As ever, our 24-hour Guest Services number (+44 (0) 800 652 2552) is operational for our guests to contact us so we can help troubleshoot issues when and where necessary. We ask guests to please visit the government website for the latest UK Covid-19 guidance and regulations and to follow these during their stay with us.
If you have any questions about any of the above please email the operations team and we can run through any of the finer details.
We’d like to take this opportunity to send best wishes to you and your families during these unprecedented times and if we can be of any assistance to help you through it, our team is always at the ready.