Flying Butler Apartments is a rapidly expanding serviced apartment operator, with an award-winning portfolio of more than 400 apartments across London and the South-East. We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised person to join our friendly Reservations Team.
About the role
The Reservations Executive plays a key role in converting new enquiries into sales. We pride ourselves on an excellent customer experience, so this role will ensure all reservations are entered accurately onto the property management system, and all paperwork is sent out prior to guest’s arrival. You will also take care of existing relationship with key accounts, attending networking events, meetings.
The role is based in our Chiswick office, Monday to Friday (8.45am – 6pm). You will be required to work one weekend a month, from home, with a day off lieu.
Main areas of responsibility:
1. To convert new enquiries into sales, and respond to incoming calls, emails.
2. To receive and record all reservations in the Property Management Computer System (PMS) for apartments, while negotiating rates within guidelines directed by Reservations Manager whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer service and care.
3. To carry out all administrative tasks associated with the reservations process, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
4. To attend industry events, meetings, representing the company when required.
5. To maintain existing relationships with partners by setting up regular calls, meetings, previously agreed with Res Manager.
Package Details Below:
Medicash level 1
Hrs: 8-45am to 6pm Mon to Fri with (1 weekend a month required but WFH)
20 holidays + BH + birthday off
Please email you CV to Madlen Zimmermann, Reservations Manager: email@example.com