Flying Butler Apartment Ltd is regarded as a leading provider of serviced short-term apartments for business travellers, leisure travellers and all other types of stays.
As a Guest Services Executive you are responsible for managing our guest’s experience from the minute they arrive until the day they leave. With several locations across London and Southeast, your day-to-day tasks are therefore varied with no two days being the same. At Flying Butler Apartments your key responsibilities will include assisting the rest of the Guest Services team in responding to guests’ needs via email or telephony, and complete daily administrative tasks.
This is a full-time job, covering our working day from 8:45am till 18:00pm, with weekends, evening and on- call out of hours covers required based on business need. The team at Flying Butler Apartments is a young, energetic, fun and international dedicated bunch who possess a strong passion to be the best in the business.
· Be confident, proactive, amicable, enthusiastic, team player and a helpful person, to look after our guests and make them fall in love with us.
· Be highly organized, professional, problem solver and passionate about providing excellent and personable customer service.
· Have previous customer service experience.
· Have great communication skills, time management and excellent spoken and written English.
· Be a hardworking and energetic person, who enjoys spending time at the Office as well as being out and about across our multiple locations.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook
· Conflict resolution experience
· Ability to work and make decisions on your on when required
· A knowledge of property maintenance is desirable but not essential
PLEASE NOTE: Only applicants eligible to work in the UK and who are already residing here need apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you want to join the growing serviced apartment industry and feel you've got what it takes to join our young and enthusiastic team, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org