Flying Butler Apartments offers corporate travel quarantine package
As one of the UK’s largest serviced apartment providers for corporate travellers, Flying Butler Apartments is offering an exclusive corporate travel quarantine package in order to provide a safe, stress-free and comfortable solution for our corporate guests requiring a quarantine or self-isolation period. See below for full details of the package available.
Our apartments are self-contained with contact-free check-in. Guests can enjoy a fully integrated kitchen with laundry facilities, private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and contemporary furnishings throughout (including home-office furnishings on request*). With a range of apartment configurations available, guests can work, rest and play in their own space with convenience and privacy.
Please email or call us on +44 (0)20 3743 0331 to book this package.
What’s included in the package?
- Self-contained accommodation for quarantine period (usually 10 days, as updated on 11th December) - fully furnished and fully equipped including private laundry facilities. Search through our 400+ apartments here.
- Contactless check-in
- Our normal standard rates apply, yet included in the rate are the following additions:
- Essential food items in welcome pack – such as milk, tea, coffee, bread, margarine, fresh fruit, eggs, fruit juice, store cupboard staples such as pasta, rice and cereal
- 10 days’ worth of linen and housekeeping essentials placed inside apartment prior to arrival
- One collect service from nearby supermarket (guest to arrange and pay for click and collect order) additional available for nominal cost
- Home-office furniture available for £50 surplus* (subject to availability)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi enabling guests to work from home successfully
- 24 / 7 emergency support help line
- Guaranteed extension on same rate if deemed essential
The Flying Butler standard terms and conditions apply. In order to keep all our guests safe, these practical additional terms also apply for guests booking with our quarantine package:
- We ask guests to please visit the government website for the latest UK Covid-19 guidance and regulations including up-to-date quarantine rules, the six-person rule and track and trace requirements and to follow these during their quarantine period https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Guests must not go out to work or to any public areas, or to use public transport during their quarantine period
- Guests should not have visitors, including friends and family, unless they are providing essential support, in which case suitable PPE must be worn by all parties
- We ask guests to please not go out to buy food or other essentials where they can rely on others
- Passengers arriving in the UK will be required to fill out an online locator contact form – please ensure the correct address is provided to the authorities
If we can be of any assistance, please email or call us on +44 (0)20 3743 0331