I worked from the apartment which had a very successful fast internet connection.
We had a great stay and will recommend your apartments to my employer’s travel.
A resounding YES from me as to whether I would book your apartments again!
Terms and conditions for our competition
This competition is open to serviced apartment agency employees only and entitles the winner to choose one guest to stay with them in a Flying Butler apartment for two nights (subject to availability).
1. This competition is organised by Flying Butler Apartments: Flying Butler Apartments Limited. The Works, Unit 14, Turnham Green Terrace Mews, London, W4 1QU. Registered in England: 03769061.
How to enter
2. The competition can be entered by guessing the location and emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your guess. Entries received after the stated closing date (12pm Friday 2nd October 2020) will not be accepted.
3. Our competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
4. Flying Butler Apartments will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
6. Flying Butler Apartments reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. This competition is open to employees working for serviced apartment agencies only.
8. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. Flying Butler Apartments may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
11. Flying Butler Apartments reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random (from the pool of correct guesses) when the competition has closed (2nd October 2020).
13. The winner will receive details of the prize including the address of the apartment and availability dates in order to book their stay with our reservations team. Standard, paid for bookings take precedence and the nights booked are subject to availability.
14. The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen. If a winner does not respond to Flying Butler Apartments within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Flying Butler Apartments will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The booking must be made by the winner within one month of the competition closing and the apartment stay can take place up until the end of 2020.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Flying Butler Apartments reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Flying Butler Apartment's control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of Flying Butler Apartments regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Flying Butler Apartments Limited. The Works, Unit 14, Turnham Green Terrace Mews, London, W4 1QU or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the competition.
19. Flying Butler Apartments reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
During the stay in the apartment
21. The winner can choose one guest to stay in the apartment with them - no other guest is permitted in to the apartment for the duration of the stay. Please note the configuration of many of our apartments include one bedroom with one double bed only.
Limitation of liability
22. Insofar as is permitted by law, Flying Butler Apartments, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Flying Butler Apartments, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Flying Butler Apartments or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. Flying Butler Apartments reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.